Making your payments through digital wallets facilitates the negotiations you want to carry out within the electronic market. For this reason, social networks have adapted to the world of digital commerce. In this case, we will see that Facebook Pay offers you the possibility of remitting payments to other places in a simple way.
Advantages and disadvantages of sending money through Facebook Pay
Due to the connection of your social networks with each other, with this digital wallet you can make transactions from your Instagram, Messenger or WhatsApp account. You’ll notice how easy it is to send money to your friends through Messenger and pay with Facebook Pay in WhatsApp Business. Of course, you will also be able to do it through your Facebook with your PayPal.
For that reason, having the power to execute your payments from wherever you are, you simplify your time in Meta. Then, you can get various advantages when using Facebook Pay, such as:
- In Marketplace, you will have the possibility to send or receive money for any product.
- If you use it from Instagram, you can make the purchases you want. In addition, it allows you to make donations.
- The design of the App makes it easy for you keep track of your expenses. Well, it offers you the possibility of consulting your transactions.
- It benefits your small or medium-sized company, since it makes it easy to make payments virtually in a short time.
- You can access a live chat for customer service. There you will raise any concerns about the operation of your application.
It is difficult to find disadvantages in this digital wallet. However, you may experience issues with affiliate accounts. Also, you may notice mismatches in terms of the cards you register in your App. But don’t worry, they are situations that you manage to adjust yourself or resort to the help of Facebook to solve it.
How can I set up my first payment account in Facebook Pay?
This application offers you the possibility to make the necessary adjustments to your profile. In this way, you will feel much more comfortable setting up your wallet. In that direction, you can add your favorite payment methods for faster and easier use.
The best way to set up your account in Facebook Pay, in order to start venturing into electronic commerce, is the following:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Facebook on your device.
- Open the menu tray located on the right side and select view your account settings.
- Then, choose the Facebook Pay section and proceed to edit payment methods. There you can add your credit or debit card.
- It will also be time to execute the link with your PayPal account.
- Now, you can start making your transactions through the chats.
- the mode of Confirm payment is through PIN code authentication that they give you Likewise, it is possible to do it through the fingerprint reader or facial recognition.
This configuration must be done in each of the social networks affiliated with the Meta universe. Well, the settings you make on Facebook will not be enough, since it is not reflected automatically. In addition, you can select which of them you will or will not use to make payments.
How to withdraw money from Facebook Pay and transfer them to my account?
When you have affiliated with this digital wallet, you have the power to make and receive payments within electronic commerce when making purchases. This money, which you get this way, you can transfer them to the bank of your preference in a simple way.
Then, you must enter the Facebook Pay configuration, so it will be much easier to withdraw your money and move it elsewhere. You also have the possibility to transfer them through a text message within the App. Since, the procedure is similar to the process of adding money to Wechat and its functions.
How to activate Facebook Pay being in any country?
To enable this useful Meta wallet, you just have to look for settings in your Facebook account. However, it is important that you first verify if it is valid in the nation where you live.
Facebook Pay is active in several countries like India, since 2019 its fame was catapulted when it was launched in the United States. In addition, it is available in more than 30 countries in Latin America and Spain.
Does Facebook Pay charge commission?
The use of the wallet does not generate any type of extra charge, but you must be careful because there are transactions that require a percentage. This is the case of certain movements made in PayPal or purchases through the Marketplace of this social network.
But, for having your Facebook Pay account and making your payments, you will not be charged any commission. If you were to see different ads while using the app, well, we know that this is the company’s survival mode.