Tik Tok is a social network that emerged as a product between the merger of Tik Tok itself and Musical.ly, which was acquired for about a billion dollars. It is a platform that allows its users to develop videos with audios previously obtained from the same platform or made by themselves.
The application was launched on the market in 2016 but reached its peak just a year ago, gathering more than 500 million downloads worldwide. It is available on both platforms iOS and Android.
Although the application did not take so long to be developed, it has been characterized by its great popularity among users of different ages and cultural groups, basically Tik Tok allows people to make and share small music clips of between 0 to 15 seconds or between 30 to 60 seconds, however you can delete the videos uploaded to your account.
How to put Tik Tok videos as wallpaper on Android cell phone
Tik tok makes it possible for its users to develop videos with various themes, and not only that, a wide range of effects are also available that make their selfies much more interesting and allow them to get real followers.
In addition to this, once made, people have the possibility of sharing the clips in various social media and even to apply it as a wallpaper on your mobile device. To do this, it is only necessary to perform the following steps:
- If your mobile device is Android, you must enter the application ready to download the App, in this case it is the Play Store.
- Place in the search panel Tik Tok Wall picture.
Tik Tok Wall picture is an application provided by the Tik Tok platform in which users can store the clips musicals they have performed or downloaded from other usersAt this point it is necessary to clarify that to download videos from other users it is necessary that they have not deactivated this option and that the account is not private.
- Once you download the App this will be the place where all the videos from Tik Tok are stored.
- Enter the menu and select the option “Share”.
- Click on the icon Live Photo.
- Once you select this option, the video will appear in the menu of your device and you can select it as your wallpaper.
Cheats available on Tik Tok
The application is characterized by offering its users thousands of effects and sounds when editing their videos, but it has also implemented some tricks to make the task of doing them even easier, among these we find:
- If there is content that is not to your liking, you can select the option “I do not like it”, in this way this type of information will not appear again.
- If you need time to settle or perform “Poses” You just have to press the time option and select the number of seconds you need.
- If there is any type of audio that you like or a video that you would like to see later, you must click on the option “Add to Favorites” and the audio will be stored.
- Tik Tok can become a bit addictive for some users so it has an option called “Digital detox”. Which you can select to give yourself a time out of Tik Tok.
- You can add some “Hashtags” To make your video go viral, by applying keywords your video will have access to a greater number of viewers.
If you liked a Tik Tok video you can react with a “Heart”. OR “I like”.
- You can select the option in the Tik Tok configuration menu “Data saving” videos will appear with lower image quality to save your mobile data.
- It allows you to set and disable comments for a video on TikTok.
Based on its success we can say that Tik Tok has become a useful and fun tool To interact with the world around us, it allows us to express our thoughts and emotions in another way and share them with others. We hope this article has been to your liking, Leave your opinion in the comments.