Posting colorful content to your Instagram stories is so much fun. Also, if you add any element that contains the rainbow, it will look fun and generate interaction with your followers. Therefore, the App allows you to add multicolored letters to Instagram stories in a simple way.
What should I do to put my rainbow texts in the Instagram story?
You will always find entertaining effects so that your photos on the social network are eye-catching. Therefore, you can add colored texts to your Instagram stories, personalizing your content. Nevertheless, you will not get a specific option to do this, on the contrary, you will have to try the following trick:
- Enter your Instagram and press the + symbol that you will see at the top of the screen. there, you must choose the ‘History’ option.
- Then, proceed to take the photo or video. You can also place some file from your gallery
- Once there, add the text. What you have written, you must select it.
- Then, press the colored circle that you will see at the top of your screen.
- At the bottom will appear several spheres with different shades. At this point do the following:
- Place your phone on a firm surface, preferably a table or desk.
- With a finger you must press a colored sphere so that the degraded tones appear.
- At the same time, with your other finger you are going to move the blue point that indicates the selected text, you will see it right next to the word.
- Both of them you should slide them at the same time to the other endthus the text will be painted with the tones of the rainbow.
How can I change my tag color on Instagram to rainbow?
Creating compelling content is essential for the social media interaction. Because of this, Instagram allows you to add colors to your Hashtags in a very simple way. So, to use rainbow-style tags in your Stories, do the following:
- Open your Instagram and proceed to create a new story.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve added a photo from your gallery or taken one with the camera.
- press the tag symbol at the top of the screen and select the ‘Hashtag’.
- Proceed to write the word you are going to use and press the ‘Done’ button.
- For modify label color, press on it twice. Well, at first, it will be painted white and with the second click, the rainbow hue will appear.
How can I customize the color of my texts in the Instagram story?
Keeping the appearance of your content the way you prefer is vital for you to feel comfortable in your social network. For this reason, Instagram allows you to customize the hue of the writings that you add to your stories in the App. You can achieve this in two very simple ways to try:
Using default Instagram colors
If you have already installed the latest version of Instagram on your mobile device, you will have noticed its new proposals. For that reason, when you make a story you can add the text you want. At the time of writing, you will get the little colored circles at the bottom of the App.
These are the default tones of the application, in principle the text will be displayed in white. But, when you press the colored circle, several spheres with different shades will appear. There, you just have to slide the bar in order to choose the one of your preference.
By means of a modifiable color palette
Another strategy that helps you customize the hue of your texts in Instagram stories, it is with the range of changing shades. To achieve this, you must do the following:
- Enter your social network and create a new story. After you have the image or video, add the text to it.
- Then press the multicolored circle at the top so that you the different shades appear in the lower zone.
- Now look for the small dropper icon to the left side of the colored spheres and press it.
- With this, you will be able to test the modifiable tone palette, since it adapts the hue of the text to the color that you want it to detect on your photograph.