Some people use tricks to circumvent the security of your social networks and view private content. They even see your Facebook stories without being your friends on the platform. Therefore, you have to learn how to prevent those unknown people from looking at the content you post in that area.
What should I do to see the privacy settings of my Facebook stories?
Undoubtedly, strengthen security in your social network It is essential for your peace of mind. This is possible through the privacy settings of your profile in the App. You even have the power to block a person’s Facebook stories, so that they do not have access to the content.
With the entry to the privacy settings of your account, you will have the possibility to choose who to hide your stories from. In addition, you can make certain restrictions to specific people or groups. For run some security measuresaccess your profile settings as follows:
- Open your Facebook account and locate the menu with the three lines in the upper corner of the screen, on the right side.
- Pressing it will display a series of options, select ‘Privacy’.
- Now go to the ‘Audience and visibility’ line, there you will find the ‘Stories’ section.
- there you can set the privacy of your content in the way you prefer. Well, you will get different options:
- Those aimed at the security of your stories.
- The restriction for others to share the content you upload there.
- The file in which they will be saved automatically, after 24 hours have elapsed.
- The list of stories that you have decided to silence.
In this way, you can configure the privacy of the content you upload in Facebook Stories to your liking. Also, you will have the control over views and registration that they generate. Strengthening the security of your social network, protecting you from people with bad intentions.
How to make only my friends see my Facebook stories?
One of the most effective ways to strengthen the privacy of your content in the social network, it is limiting access to it. To do this, take into account the level of friendship that exists with people. Whether you have them as a contact in the social network or in a select group of trust.
So, sets a restriction so that only your friends see the stories. You can achieve this by following a few simple steps:
- Enter your Facebook account and locate the App settings menu.
- Then select ‘Privacy Settings’. There you will see the tools that Strengthen content security.
- Then proceed to look for the Stories line so that you click on the ‘Story privacy’ button.
- When the options are displayed, select the one that indicates that only your friends will have access to view your content on the social network.
If you want to take the degrees of privacy to another level, the application allows you to create a list of favorite friends. Over there, include your closest friends, that is, the people you trust. So, when sharing stories from the social network, only those who are on that list will be able to see them. To do this you just have to do the following:
- Make sure you have the updated version of the Facebook app on your phone.
- Open the social network settings menu and select the privacy line.
- Go to the area called ‘Stories’. Then, look for the section ‘Privacy of stories’.
- Now choose who will be able to see your content, that is, that access will be granted only to users who are on the list of favorite friends.
What can I do so that no one can see my Facebook story?
A much more extreme measure that you have the option to take in order to protect your content, is make sure no one sees your stories. In this way, the file will serve you and have them there just for you. Although we know that the idea of friendship in social networks is to generate interaction between users.
However, the application offers its subscribers different options to make them feel comfortable or safe. Sometimes it’s not enough only your friends observe your content. So, you can select that only you will have access to your stories as follows:
- Log in to your account on the Facebook social network and open the application settings menu.
- Now locate the line ‘Privacy settings’ so that you can access its options.
- At that moment, find the section called ‘Stories’ and its privacy alternatives.
- Finally, indicate that only you will have access to see the stories you post on Facebook.
Is it possible to know which people outside of my friends viewed my Facebook story?
Surely you have found users who are dedicated to spying on your social networks, even without having them added to your list of friends, they observe your content. Therefore, it is important that you know who viewed your Facebook story without being friends on the social network.
These spies, most of the time, do not have good intentions. That is, they enter your profile with the purpose of stealing your content or pinpointing your location. Therefore, they represent a risk to your security, both in the social network and in your real life. So, you must do the following in order to detect who they are:
- Open your social network Facebook and go to your profile.
- Now, press the three points located on the right side of the screen.
- When the options menu appears, press the section called ‘File’.
- Once there, you must enter the ‘Story file’ that you will see at the top and to the left of the App.
- Immediately will show all the stories you have published on Facebook.
- Then press the gear symbol that you will see in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once there, select view all history to access the ‘History privacy’ option.
- Then you must choose ‘Custom’ and immediately a list of people will appear who have viewed your content. You will notice that many of them are not your friends on the social network.
Counting the views helps you find out if unknown people see your stories From Facebook. Since, a number will appear next to the eye that indicates the number of users who have seen your publication.
But, when you open the list, only your friends appear. In other words, if the number of observers does not coincide with the people mentioned, it means that someone he is spying on you without having friendship on Facebook.