Communication is an essential aspect of human life. Since time immemorial we have used language to express our wishes, opinions and doubts. And the advancement of technology has made it possible for many people to have a direct conversation despite being miles apart.
One of the great companies that has given much to talk about in recent months has been Zoom, a company dedicated to communication and videoconferences in the business field.
In view of the global situation, many have chosen to use this application for non-business uses. So it is increasingly common for users to use their social media accounts to use Zoom, either on a computer, or create an account from their cell phone.
For that reason, we will show below how to register and log in to Zoom with Facebook. We will also briefly explain the advantages offered by the integration of both services.
How to sign up for Zoom with Facebook
- Go to the main page of Zoom, or download the app on your computer.
- Select option SIGN UP, IT’S FREE. This is at the top of the page, framed in a blue box.
- Click the Login with Facebook box.
- Login to your account on Facebook.
- Grant the application the permissions it requests.
- Finally, select the Create account option.
Once this process is done, your Zoom account it will be linked directly to your Facebook account. You will be able to access your Zoom account from its main page. Below we will show you a step by step on how to log into Zoom now that you have created an account.
How to log in to Zoom with Facebook
- Enter the Zoom main page.
- Select the Login box. This is at the top of the page.
- Click on the option Login with Facebook.
- Login with your Facebook username and password.
After following these simple steps, you will have created an account and logged into Zoom using your Facebook account. From now on you can enjoy the basic services offered by this video conferencing application.
By default, a new account comes with a basic plan that you have certain restrictions on the use of Zoom. For example, you can add or remove a password to your meetings, among other options. If you want to expand the services it offers, you will have to pay for a higher plan.
Benefits of using Zoom with a linked Facebook account
The integration and mutual cooperation between these applications brings with it some characteristics that other methods do not have. These are:
- Quick and easy login with your Facebook account.
- No need to create a password. This avoids the task of remembering a password that we would possibly forget and have to reset.
- Zoom integrates with Facebook messaging. This allows you to know when your friends in this social network are connected or not.
- Allows you to search for other Zoom users through your Facebook contact list.
- Through instant messaging on this social network you will be able to communicate with your meeting colleagues in Zoom. Also plan and start a video conference with your Facebook contacts.
- These meetings through Facebook can host up to 25 participants, which should be in your contact list.
- Once you have scheduled a meeting, you can share the invitation link to the people you want.
In short, creating a Zoom account with your Facebook account is very simple. Even easier is log in once you have created your account.
From that moment on, you will be able to enjoy all the features that this service online meetings he offers you. Also, when you link using your Facebook account, Zoom is automatically integrated. This in turn expands the possibilities and features that this application has. Without a doubt, it is a union that will not disappoint you.