Among the messaging platforms, one of which is a trend is Messenger, this is due to the ease of use that it offers. There are several functions that this application gives us and it is the power forward messages from a chat to others and that is what we have come to explain in this tutorial.
What is the way to share messages to several people at the same time?
The Messenger application is one of the first messaging platforms used in the world, there is a function that is little known by the people who use it and that is send a message to multiple people at the same time. To do this you have to follow these suggestions.
- You will open the Messenger app from your phone.
- On the home screen of the app you will see the pencil icon in the upper right corner which you will press, this is the ‘New chat’ icon.
- Now in the writing bar you are going to write the message you want to send to all these contacts.
- Then, you will choose all your Facebook friends in the part called ‘To’, here you will select all those who will receive this message through Messenger.
How to forward a Facebook message to another Facebook Messenger user?
Something in common that all these applications have and is that you can forward messages, videos, photos or voice notes that you have sent to another chat than the one you are in.
Therefore, if you do not know how messages are forwarded from one chat to another, we will tell you which is the indicated procedure for you to achieve it. This does not matter if you are trying it from the Facebook web page or from the mobile application for phones.
With Facebook from the browser on PC
If you are used to using your Facebook account from your computer and you want to forward some of your messages from your Messenger to another of your contacts, you can do it this way:
- As expected, you have to open your Facebook account on your PC from the web browser.
- On the upper right side of the screen you are going to observe four icons, and of these you are going to press the Messenger which is the one that is third from right to left.
- Now you will see the list of chats you have on Messenger and you are going to enter the chat where the message you want to forward is located
- You will place the mouse over the message you want to send, on one side you will see three dots and you will click on them.
- Here you will see the option ‘Resend’, which you are going to press. Here you will see the list of your friends and first they will be with the ones you interact the most.
- On the right side of the name of this contact you will see the send button and you will press it.
In this way, the message will already be received by the person to whom you sent it. If you get the wrong contact when you press the send button, you will be able to undo the action, but this has to be fast, by clicking on the ‘Revert’ button, which will be the same as the one you pressed to resend the message. To do this alone you will have about three secondsIf you realize it too late, you will have to go to the chat and cancel the sending of the message.
Forward a message from the mobile app
If you are from the Messenger app, this will be much easier to do. The good of this app is that it is almost identical on both iPhone and Android, so these steps that we are going to teach you will serve you in either of the two operating systems.
- Enter the Messenger app on your phone.
- Now you are going to go to the chat where the message you want to forward is.
- In the chat you will locate the message that you will share and you will leave it pressed for a few seconds.
- Now, you will see the option ‘Forward’ and you will press it.
- From here you will see the list of contacts with whom you interact on this platform and you will choose the one you want to send the message to.
What steps should you follow to forward a message to other Facebook users?
You also probably want forward a message from Messenger to various contacts with whom you interact most often. That is why we are going to show you how to do it.
Place multiple recipients
In order to carry out this action you will have to follow the steps that we are going to indicate below:
- You will enter the Messenger app.
- Now you will enter the chat that has the message you will forward.
- You will leave this message pressed and click on ‘Forward’. Here you are going to press the send button that is next to the name of the contacts you want to send the message to.
If you want to forward a Facebook link it is because you have obviously received it as a message in a chat. So if you are thinking of pass it on to other people from Messenger, the steps that we have explained before will help you to send the link to other people.