If you have noticed that you need a contact in your friends list, you should find out who has blocked or removed from Facebook. So you will know who your friends really are in this social network, which has the largest number of users worldwide.
Facebook does not offer you this option, so you should keep reading this post, so you can find out how you can do it easily without wasting time. In addition, we will present the steps to follow if you have a device Android or on the contrary if you have a mobile with an iOS system.
How to find out who has deleted me from Facebook on Android
Today, there are many people who decide to block you from their Facebook, but they keep treating you like nothing in real life. The worst thing about all this is that you don’t even realize it and you keep giving them your friendship, without knowing that they are not really your friends.
If you want to check on your Android if any of your friends have decided block you on facebook follow the following steps that you will see now.
- The first thing you should do is open the Facebook application on the web or on your Android device.
- Next, you will press the button with the “3 lines” located in the upper right corner.
- Among all the alternatives that you will see, you must choose your profile, once you are in your profile you must select the button that says “More”.
- Then, you select the tab that says “Activity log” and you will click on the next tab located at the top that says “Filter.”
- Afterwards, a list of options will be displayed and you will select “Friends added”.
- Now, you can check by date all the friends that you added on your Facebook, if you see any that are not added it means that I remove you.
If you follow these simple steps that you saw above, in a few seconds you will know through your Android who was the person who removed you from his Facebook. Also, you might be interested in the following topic “how can I send a private message without being their friend”, so you can ask them why they have eliminated you.
How to find out who deleted me from Facebook on iPhone
If what you have is a iOS deviceYou can also check who of your friends has deleted you from Facebook and you haven’t even noticed. Also, you will be able to check if any of your friends has blocked you in Messenger and that is why it does not appear in your contacts.
Next, you will know all the steps you have to follow if you want to corroborate through your iPhone mobile if you have been blocked from Facebook.
- Open the mobile app Facebook on your iOS device.
- Once inside, you must select the icon of the “2 lines” located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Then, you must select the tab of your profile and when you are in it, you will have to choose the “Gear” symbol.
- Subsequently, a window with multiple tabs will open and you must select “Activity log”.
- Then, you select the option “Category” located at the top of the screen, right next to the option that says year.
- When you are in “Category”, look for the option that says “Friends added” and select it.
- Now you will be able to see all the friends that you have added on your Facebook ordered by date. If you select any of them and you get “Add” it means that they removed you from their Facebook.
Following these instructions, through your iOS device you will know all the people who blocked or deleted you from their Facebook. You can also know if someone blocked you from their publications on Facebook easily and safely.
Find out who has blocked you or deleted from Facebook is very simple if you are guided by these tricks, which you can use on your Android or iPhone. If you succeeded, do not stop following this post that has all kinds of tutorials for you and thus, facilitate your things.