Every so often we review the albums that we have uploaded to Facebook and we find old photos that perhaps we no longer want to have uploaded. That is precisely why we are going to teach you how to delete photo albums uploaded to Facebook from my cell phone and from my computer.
It is not news that every so often, especially if your account is years old, we review all the photos that we upload and we find old albums that perhaps we no longer want to have. It may be that you don’t like the photos or they are of moments that you no longer want to relive in any way.
Luckily learn to delete photo albums uploaded on Facebook from my cell phone And from any kind of computer it is really a very simple process and in a matter of a few minutes you will be able to erase all the photos and albums you want.
How to delete Facebook photos from my mobile phone
Although for many it may seem obvious. The only photos you can delete are the ones you upload yourself. It does not matter if you are tagged in a photo, if the one who uploaded it is someone else. The only way to remove it is to ask that person to do so.
In case you want to delete a photo that you uploaded, it is a very simple process. What you should do is open the photo in question. Press on the three vertical points located in the upper right area of it.
Next, you will see that among all the options that appear in the small pop-up window, one of them says “Delete picture”Simply click on the option and confirm to delete the photo forever from the social network.
Is it easy enough delete a photo from facebook? Deleting an album from the social network is just as simple since with just a few minutes you can delete as many as you want. You just have to follow the steps that we will comment on below.
How to delete Facebook albums from my cell phone
- The first thing you will have to do is go directly to your profile. Once you are here you will have to go to the section of “Photos”And start searching for the albums you want to delete.
- Once you locate said album, all you have to do is enter it and you will see that you have in the upper right corner in the Facebook app and in the lower left corner in Facebook Lite an option of “Menu”.
- Pressing on this option opens a pop-up window that has only two options: edit and delete. When clicking on the latter, a warning appears asking if you are sure you want to delete the album. You confirm and ready.
How to delete a Facebook album from a computer
- The first thing we are going to do is enter our profile by clicking on our name and icon of the photo that appears above next to the search bar.
- Once in our profile we will go to the tab “Photos”Found below the cover photo.
- Now at the bottom you will see three tabs “Photos in which you appear“,”Your photos” Y “Albums”. Click on this last option.
- Select the album you want to delete and open it.
- Once open you will see that you have “Stand out in profile“,”Edit”And a gear icon. If you click on this icon, a small menu is displayed.
- Among the options that appear in the menu you will see that the last one says “Delete album”.
- Select this option, confirm that you really want to delete it and that’s it.
In this simple way you can delete photo albums uploaded on Facebook from my cell phone and from a computer. It is a very simple process and above all things fast.