If you are a fan of photo editing, then you should know that the filters in a photo is a very essential part to make the photo have a unique and different finish. In addition, the filters give the photo a personality and much more when we make the decision to base the filters with other editing tools. Now in the Snapseed app it is very easy to create and save the filters that we customize for later use.
On the other hand, Snapseed calls the filters “Looks” that are added to the images that are edited in it and this is one of the many tools that this application has, with which it is possible to obtain very professional and neat results. For this reason, in this article we will teach you how to create your own filters and save them to be used later.
What is the best method to create a unique filter in Snapseed?
Snapseed is one of the most complete photo editing applications that you can find and much more with the recent updates that allows you to create your own filters and save them. In addition, this application is available on Google Play and Apple Store.
In addition to allowing you to create your own filters, Snapseed provides you with multiple editing tools that some other applications do not have, within the editing tools that you will find you will have a variety of filters, blur, structure, colors and others. And as for the filters that you can create and save, the next time you go to edit you can use them with a single touch and you can also share your filters with friends.
Now as for the method to create your own filters and save them, The procedure that you must carry out is very simple and practical to carry out., you just have to be very creative to achieve a great filter. It is important that when you are going to create your own filter you can use the different editing tools so that at the end of editing your photo you can save the filter with all the effects you added. This way you can use the filter on any other image.
At the moment of creating your own filter, you will have to take into account what was previously mentioned, which is the effects that you want to add to the photo and in this way you will decide whether to save the final result. This is the procedure:
- Login to the Snapseed app.
- Open the image you want to edit.
- Now start editing the photo by adding the effects you want until you get the result you want.
- Then, to save the filter that you generated, you will have to enter the “Styles” section and slide to the left until you reach an icon with a circle and a + symbol.
- Once you have located the “+” option, you must enter it and then write the name of the filter you just created.
- Once the name has been placed, click on save and that’s it, the filter will be saved to be used in another photo.
It will be very important that you can place a name the filter you created and in this way it will be much easier to identify when editing in the application.
Apply the filter on a photo
Once you have created your own filter or look, then you can use it in many other photographs when editing and remember that you can create many more filters and have them saved to use them in other editions. Now as for adding the created filter to other photos, you will have to perform a few simple steps and these are the following:
- Sign in to the app.
- Then open the photo you want to edit.
- Now in the “Style” section you will be able to search for the filters that you created that are the last of the filters preset by the application.
- Touch one of the filters you created to place it on the photo and in this way you will already be applying the filter created previously.
- Then save the photo.
What should you do to apply the custom filter to multiple photos?
As such, the Snapseed app does not allow you to add the custom filter or even the preset filters to multiple photos, rather this filter application procedure is will have to do individually. That is, you will have to first select a photo and apply the filter you created and save it, then go back into the application and edit another photo with the same filter.
How to share your custom filters with other users?
In the recent Snapseed update, it allows you to share custom filters with other people through a method called “QR style”. This option will allow you to share your own filter styles with your friends and for them to use them. In addition, it is very easy to share your filters through this option that the application has established.
Using the QR Look
Despite being a mobile editing application, Snapseed grants us the option of share your own styles with other users and the way it is done is very simple. Now the procedure you can perform will be the following:
- The first thing will be to enter the application.
- Then, you will have to select any image to apply the filter that you customized to be able to share it.
- Once you have applied the custom filter, you will have to click on the icon with a reverse arrow that is located at the top of the screen.
- Now click on “QR style”.
- Next, select the “Create QR style” option.
- Subsequently, a window will appear where it shows you the QR code of that filter that you are going to share with your friends.
- In that window you must select the “Share” option and then select the method by which you want to share the filter with your friends.
It will be that simple to share the custom filters with your friends and you can also share it through different applications such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok and other applications through which you want to share.