Welcome again! If you are currently unemployed and feel that the time has come to start Search for a job, then you have reached the appropriate post.
Currently one of the easiest ways to search for a job is through web portals, in this case we will focus on a recognized portal called Infojobs which is one of the best pages to find a job on the internet. Later we will talk about what you should do exactly to create an account on Infojobs in a few minutes.
Steps to create an account on Infojobs
Next, in this section we will explain in a didactic way the whole process that you must complete in order to open an account on Infojobs without having to pay a penny. It is only a matter of carefully reading the following instructions so that you do not have any inconvenience throughout the process.
- To start you have to open your browser of preference to enter the official Infojobs portal.
- Once you have found the Infojobs portal you have to select the option “Sign up“located at the top of the window.
- Then a pop-up window will appear in which you have to enter your personal data. You simply have to enter your first name, last name, an email address and a password that contains both numbers and letters.
- When finished you must press the button “Save and continue“and in this way you will have accepted the terms and conditions of the platform.
- Later you must expand your personal information to complete your profile satisfactorily. First proceed to enter your gender, date of birth and your phone number so that companies can contact you. You should even add the postal code of the country where you live. At the end select the button “Save and continue”
- To continue, you must specify if you are currently working. Remember to answer honestly. In the event that if you are working, you must specify with which company you work, what position you hold, on what date you started and indicate what studies you have completed. On the contrary, if you do not work, you must indicate if you have worked previously.
- If the answer is affirmative then you have to specify which company you worked for and the position you held at that time.
We are already in the middle of the process
- Regarding your academic training, remember to enter all the studies and courses that you have completed in recognized institutions. In this way you can have a bulky CV that could give you an advantage over others when it comes to get a job on this platform.
- In the case that you do not have studies, then you can skip this step. But, if you have studied then you will have to specify the start and end date, the academic level and the name of the institute.
- Then you have to verify your email address. At the end of entering the data to create your account, Infojobs will send you an email to the address you associated in the previous steps. This is a routine procedure which is intended to verify that you have access to that email address.
- To do this, you just have to enter your inbox and open the email that Infojobs has sent you. When you open it you will see a button that says “Check your email address”. Later, another new window will open in which you will see the profile that you have recently created.
- If for some reason you can’t find the email in your inbox, then remember to check your spam folder.
Last steps to follow
- After verifying the account we remind you that you can continue adding information to your CV, you can even make a professional resume without having experience. Look at the options that are in the right part of the window so that you can add the languages you speak, which has a lot of weight when it comes to being chosen for a position.
- Clever! As you may have noticed, the process for creating an account in Infojobs is quite simple and also you don’t have to pay a penny to register. From this moment on, you only have to apply for all the positions that are available on the portal.
That’s all for today! If this information has been useful to you, please remember to share it with all your friends through social networks, as this will be useful when they need to search for a new job with better benefits either in pages or in applications to look for work. See you!