In the era of the growing need for your company to have a presence in the social media, you need to learn how to add multiple administrators on a Facebook page.
It is very likely that you will give access to someone on your team or hire someone to post on your page and create ads for your brand.
With Facebook It is very easy to add and remove people from your page so that they are not administrators or to edit and manage other roles on your Facebook page.
In turn, it is also possible to stop managing a page on Facebook. For this, I will teach you how to add multiple administrators on a Facebook page.
Add administrators on Facebook pages
The following instructions that I will show you here are going to help you add administrators to a Facebook page using your computer.
- The first thing you should do is enter FacebookTo do this, you must log in by entering the official website through your favorite browser.
- Once inside Facebook, look for your page. As administrator you will see the link of setting, below the blue Facebook bar, in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Page roles”Located on the left side.
- Add one or more administrators by typing the email address or adding the Facebook username in the box.
- Remember to click on “Keep”Or your changes will not be accepted.
- Now you must enter your Facebook password to confirm the changes.
You can also use this options menu to edit all permissions of each person on your Facebook page.
So if you already have someone as an editor or have someone hired, you can change them to an administrator by clicking on the option “Edit“.
When you select the “Edit” option, a drop-down menu will appear that will allow you to choose another role for that person.
This way, it is not necessary to add them to your page again. You can also use this part of the menu to remove people from your page.
Add a person as a Facebook administrator via mobile
Another way to add multiple administrators On a Facebook page on your mobile, it is using the Facebook Pages Manager application. To do this, download the application.
The application is a really useful tool, which allows you to manage your page from your mobile, with many of the features of a browser.
Look for the flag icon above in the Apple store or on Google Play. Now you can manage the roles, using the application.
- Sign in with the app Facebook Pages Manager.
- Find the page you want to update, using the icon located at the top left.
- Touch the three dots at the top above the cover photo.
- Go to the bottom of the window to find and tap on the option called “Page settings”.
- Now you must select in “Edit”Page functions.
- Press “Add person”To the page, at the top.
- You may be asked to re-enter your password
- Enter the name or email of the person you want to add and select them from the list of people.
- Choose the administrator role and click “Add”At the bottom of the screen.
What do page managers do?
This person will be able to manage all parts of your page and create ads for you. Choose this option (or the Editor option) if you give an advertiser access.
Although there is the option “advertiser”, selecting that option means that the person will not be able to create and delete ads on the page organically, limiting some options for them.
You can also be the Facebook page moderator. This person cannot come out of nowhere, and start editing your page or creating organic posts. But you can create ads (although not new ads, you will only be able to increase the posts of ads that already exist)