Today we are going to see how to add a contact to a Huawei cell phone in the contacts app. This process is too simple and above all fast so it won’t take too long.
Huawei mobile phones have many interesting functions for us to personalize them in the way that is most comfortable for us. We can remove the vibration of the keyboard in case it bothers us when writing or activate the visual rest mode to be able to use during the night before going to bed.
In short, Huawei devices have very useful functions which are exclusive to the brand. But we can also do other things that we would do on alternative devices in the same way.
However, it is almost always the same, so with this tutorial you can quickly add all the people you want to your contact list. Huawei device that you have.
This tutorial is extremely simple and will not require more than following a few steps so that you can schedule all the people you want, although there is a limit to schedule, this will depend on each device and we cannot specify it here. Also, do not worry because reaching this limit is quite complicated.
Adding a phone number is almost always the same on all devices that have Android. We almost always say why on many occasions some options are ordered slightly differently depending on the version of the operating system.
- The first thing you should do is click on the icon “Contacts:”.
- After this you will have to click on the icon with the sign shape “+”To create a new one.
- Here you can select a profile picture for the contact, too you must add the name and phone number. The rest of the sections are optional and you do not need to complete them.
- The number of contacts that you can save on your device will depend on the internal memory. If you save them on the SIM card, it will also depend on its capacity.
- Another thing you can do is open the call app.
- Write the contact number you want to schedule.
- You do not have to call that contact. If not, you must click on the options button and you will see that one appears that says “Create new contact”.
In case you want to edit or modify a contact that you already have scheduled, you must do the following:
- Go to your contact list. You can access it from the menu “Contacts:“Or from”Calls”In the tabs you will see that you can see all your scheduled contacts.
- Click on the contact you want to edit.
- Then you will have to find where the option to modify the information is located.
- In some devices it appears in the lower right part of the screen, while in others you will have to press on the horizontal dots that appear in the upper right part.
As you can see, it is extremely simple add a new number as a contact on my Huawei cell phone. It is too simple a process that needs to be learned, since, for example, it is the way to have more people to talk on WhatsApp among other apps.
Remember that if you still have any kind of doubt about how to schedule contacts on Android You can leave it a little below where you can find an exclusive section for you to leave your comments about it.
As always at seehowitisdone we do everything possible to help you solve all the problems you have related to world of technology.